#Harvest17 is underway, #WinterPlant17 is gearing up and here at MyAgData®, we’ve been busy improving the industry’s best reporting tools. Here’s a sampling:
Cloud and Controller Support
- Enhanced controller file processing to support AgGateway ADAPT integration for future manufacturer plugins, and John Deere 4600 Command Center logged data via ADAPT.
- Updated Precision Planting 20/20® and CNH Voyager2® components to the latest manufacturer version.
- Added AgFiniti® and MyJohnDeere® integration for cloud files.
Efficiency and Performance
- Made numerous performance enhancements to both MyAgData® web and MyAgData® Mobile so they’re faster than ever.
- Enabled manual reporting of wet bushels/pounds.
- Made it possible for agency processors to complete reports for multiple insurance providers.
- Implemented a Public Land Survey System (PLSS) layer so that you now have the option of viewing a section, township and range overlay on your fields.
- Implemented Google® Hybrid View so you can now view both satellite imagery and traditional maps with named roads and other features.