MyAgData is looking for Precision Ag Support Specialists to be a part of the team to train users, provide telephone support, triage issues with precision ag files, and work with the development team to resolve issues. You’re the face of our product to our customers and are key to the success and growth of the company. After the reporting season you’ll identify and define product enhancements and development priorities.
What We Do
Crop insurance agents, ag service providers, and farmers use MyAgData to complete USDA acreage and production reports. Reports can be completed using as-applied plant or yield monitor data. Data can come from a USB flash drive stick or a cloud, such as Ag Leader AgFiniti, John Deere Operations Center or Climate FieldView Plus.
- You will work from your home where you’ll need to have high-speed internet access in a quiet environment.
- We will provide the computer and tools for you to work.
- 40 hours per week
- Great telephone communication skills
- Current students or graduates from a university or college agricultural programs, or other education who are genuinely interested in working in the agricultural community
- Farm background is advantageous but not necessary
- Knowledge of GPS software, field data technologies and data collection systems
Internship begins on or about May 1 and ends July 31. Starting pay is $12.00 per hour. To apply, send an email to Jason Smith, jsmith@MyAgData.com, Operations and Product Development Manager, of no more than 500 words describing your interest in the position and your qualifications, and attach your current resume.