Under direction of Chief Technology Officer (CTO), help design, develop and enhance our software products. The role requires proven ability to interact with a software development team and assist in all layers of software development and the software development life cycle from gathering requirements, planning, estimating and executing.
Specifically, you will work on C#/.NET MVC web applications, REST APIs, Azure Functions and Docker containerized applications hosted in Microsoft’s Azure Platform. You must have experience with those languages and frameworks and platforms. Knowledge and proficiency with Visual Studio 2017/2019 IDE as well as GIT for source control.
Preferred candidates will be able to demonstrate experience developing GIS applications, database geolocation, mapping UI frameworks, third-party integrations via API communication, RESTful service best practices. Cloud Architecture experience is highly valued.
- Software development using Agile development practices
- Collaborate with and help lead the development team to deliver superior solutions
- Design and code utilizing modern cloud-based architectures
- Focus on quality, agility and automation
- Maintain and create build/test/deployment pipelines
- Perform peer code reviews
- Identify and fix any problems with design or function
- Communicate and enforce development standards
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with progressive levels of responsibility
- Proven ability for implementing ASP.NET web applications
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively
- Broad knowledge of web and software design
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Solid hands-on troubleshooting and technical problem analysis skills
Experience with some, but not necessarily of the following:
- Leveraging Microsoft Azure (or other cloud provider) to deliver mission critical applications
- Azure Resources: ACI, ACR, Azure Functions, App Services, Application Insights, Storage Accounts, Virtual Networking
- Practical experience in containerization (Docker) and understanding of container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes)
- GIS development
- SaaS, PaaS
- MVC5 and Entity Framework
- .Net, C#, SQL
- Visual Studio 2017/2019
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.