Even in these uncertain times, crops still need to be planted and acres still need to be reported. Fortunately, MyAgData enables producers and crop insurance agents to maintain social distance and handle electronic acreage reporting from the comfort and safety of your home.
Here’s what MyAgData can do:
- Electronically submit Intended Acreage Reports and Actual Acreage Reports
- Electronically report using precision ag data to report actual planted acreage
- RMA compliant digital map-based reporting
- Electronic signature capabilities
- Save money. No need to spend hours at the FSA office and with your crop insurance agent
- Save time. You can do all of this from your couch! Time is money!
The entire process can be initiated by producers, AIPs or crop insurance agents. We’re not changing what is being reported, we’re just changing the way you report it.
Stay healthy. Stay safe. Maintain that social distance.
For more information about electronic acreage reporting and to get started right away, call Whitney Redig at 888-927-4011 or email us at email@example.com.