As insurance agents, we either visit insureds in their homes or have them come to our office when it’s time to complete and review their acreage reports.
But in this era of COVID-19 and social distancing, the old way of doing business is no longer feasible…or safe.
Thank goodness for MyAgData’s E-signature capability! Our E-signature capability allows agents to continue collecting acreage alongside producers, as well as collaboratively working through acreage reports together–dramatically cutting down keying time for both agents, processors and producers.
Here’s some more great benefits:
- Submitting a report through MyAgData, gives you the ability to send it directly to the USDA Clearinghouse (FSA). This has two advantages:
- It keeps you in the driver’s seat with your insureds
- It saves your producers time because they no longer have to spend hours at the FSA office.
- Being able to work alongside the producer speeds up the acreage collection process AND helps minimize errors
- No more papers getting lost in the shuffle or lost in the mail! Just email your insured a PDF to review and then initiate the Electronic Signature.
We know you want to be the go-to resource for your producers and think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how much this speeds up the whole signature process.
It’s so easy!
Push a button and it automatically emails the signature request! Once the insured has signed, you receive an email notification that gives you a heads up that the document is ready for you to electronically sign, as well.
Yes, it’s that easy.
We’d love to hear how MyAgData has benefited you and your producers.
Email us at email@example.com.