If you’re looking to add your Sales Lead skills to a small (10-15 person), fully funded (years of runway), rapidly growing team creating the farming industry’s equivalent of TurboTax® read on.
Specifically, MyAgData needs a Sales Lead who will understand our business, our customers and prospects, and our products to build our business by identifying and selling to prospects and growing relationships with clients. The Sales Lead role requires proven ability to be a hands-on leader, understand the marketplace and the needs of our customers, and generate profitable sales. Our goal is to be the best in class in our markets.
This is a ground floor opportunity. We are small now and about to experience explosive growth. We are looking for someone to grow with us; someone who is an independent contributor; a great team player.
You will work independently from your home office and travel as required to secure customers. Travel would average 1-2 days/month.
SALES LEAD CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending product and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares prospect and sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort to build great products and deliver outstanding service.
SALES LEAD QUALIFICATIONS
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Prospecting Skills
- Establish and meet Sales Goals