Great news for American farmers and claims adjusters! Newly adopted process automation updates to the USDA Risk Management Agency’s Loss Adjustment Manual are going to make everyone’s life much easier. Electronic load records from your grain carts can now be used as stand-alone records. You already collect the data, now you can put it to work!
This is why we’re so excited about our collaboration with Topcon Agriculture to make field data collection easier for producers. These new developments now mean they can use data from their Topcon Digi-Star® grain cart scales to make harvest reporting and claims processing easier and faster than ever.
- Geotagged records mean you’ll know the exact field where production originated.
- Simplified separation of harvested crops that would otherwise be comingled.
- Verified yields with smart grain cart scale records to highest degree of accuracy.
- Post-calibrated grain cart production is more accurate than combine monitors and bin measurements. Never climb up a grain bin again!
- Improved customer service with faster remittance on claims. No more manually entering data and claims.
Want to know more? Want to know how to get started? We can help! We’re at this year’s Commodity Classic in New Orleans. Come visit us at Booth 5614 to learn more about how automating this process is a big win for farmers and adjusters.