If you’re looking to be the go-to Lead Software Engineer for a small (10-15 person), fully funded (years of runway), steadily growing team creating the farming industry’s equivalent of TurboTax read on.
You will use your experience with C#/.NET MVC Web Applications, REST APIs, Geospatial Development, Azure Functions, Docker Containers, DevOps Pipelines, SQL Server, Azure Cloud Infrastructure and Architecture, Agile Development and outstanding communication skills to lead our engineering team through the growth phase of our organization.
The right candidate will demonstrate experience with the majority of the aforementioned systems/platforms/languages and recognizes the importance of keeping our platform secure, elastically scalable, observable and performant.
- Lead the development team to deliver superior solutions
- Design and code utilizing modern cloud-based architectures
- Focus on quality, agility and automation
- Maintain and create build/test/deployment pipelines
- Perform peer code reviews
- Identify and fix any problems with design or function
- Communicate and enforce development standards
- Duration of experience doesn’t matter if you’re a great engineer.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively
- Broad knowledge of web and software design
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Solid hands-on troubleshooting and technical problem analysis skills
Through the direction of the CTO and collaborative work with all other affiliated individuals the Lead Software Engineer strives to work with the technology team to architect, design, develop and implement software consistent with our policies and objectives.
Send your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org!
MyAgData is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.