IDM ensures your data is secure to guard against identify theft and provide security for your personal information and farm data. MyAgData is implemented in the Microsoft Azure cloud which has received FedRAMP certification to ensure secure cloud computing for the Government.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at support@MyAgData.com .
- Types of Information & Farm Data We Collect
- How We Use Information & Farm Data (the “Purposes”)
- What We Do Not Do with Your Farm Data
- Disclosure of your Information to Protect our Rights or if Required by Law
Types of Information & Farm Data We Collect
MyAgData collects “Personal Information” and “Farm Data.”
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate or contact you. We collect contact Information that allows us to identify and to communicate with you, such as your name, phone number, username, mailing address, and email address.
We collect the following types of Farm Data:
- Farm, Tract, and Field information required to identify your farms to the USDA.
- Crop Insurance Policy information required to tie your farm data to your policy units.
- Farm data generated by, collected by, or stored in your farm equipment or any hardware or device interfacing with your equipment. This includes as applied and yield data used to complete USDA acreage reporting.
The transferring of Farm Data to IDM does not mean ownership of the Farm Data is transferred to IDM. As between the farmer and IDM, the farmer retains ownership of his/her/its Farm Data.
How We Use Information & Farm Data (the “Purposes”)
MyAgData uses Personal Information and Farm Data for a variety of purposes, including:
- Customer Support: to validate the caller is who they are in order to avoid disclosure of personal information to a 3rd party;
- Product Support: to answer your questions about the use of MyAgData® for reporting; and
- Acreage Reporting: to complete the acreage reporting process by the service provider or the grower and to send only required data to the crop insurance company or the USDA.
What We Do Not Do with Your Farm Data
We do not use your Personal Information or Farm Data beyond what we are contractually obligated to do for you including:
- We do not sell your Personal Information or Farm Data.
- We do not use your Personal Information or Farm Data to advertise or market to you.
- We do not use your Personal Information or Farm Data to sell you additional products or services.
Disclosure of your Information to Protect our Rights or if Required by Law
Notwithstanding the foregoing, IDM reserves the right to share or disclose your personal information when IDM determines, in its sole discretion that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate:
- To prevent prohibited or illegal activities; or
- When required by any applicable law, rule regulation, subpoena or other legal process.
Upon request, and after providing satisfactory proof of identity, you will be given access to the Personal Information and Farm Data you have provided in the original format. We retain original farm data for 7 years to meet audit retention requirements. Personal Information and Farm Data can be retrieved by contacting Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (888) 510-1299.
Notification in the event of a breach of security
We will notify you of any breach in cyber security that results in the unauthorized acquisition by a third party of your Personal Information or Farm Data.
Last Updated: November 7, 2019