Even though it feels like we should be putting the Christmas lights up again here in the Midwest, the calendar insists warmer and dryer weather is on the way. Soil temperature and moisture will soon hit their targets, and when the bullfrogs emerge the planters will roll and Spring will truly have arrived.
Fortunately, the MyAgData team works indoors and we’ve prepared a great batch of improvements and updates, just in time for Spring Plant, that will save you money, save you time and increase your efficiency!
- Users of Windows touch-enabled devices (such as the Surface) can now download the MyAgData for Windows app from the Windows Store.
- We’ve improved precision ag processing for large farm operations with multiple shareholders. Complete the first policy and companion reports are nearly done!
- We have streamlined acreage reporting by creating default crop preferences for Yellow Dent Field Corn, Popcorn, Upland Cotton, Peanuts, Sorghum, Soybeans, Sunflowers and Wheat.
- For our cotton-growing friends (or, really, anyone interested in increasing yields and drought tolerance), MyAgData now supports skip-row planting.
- All PDF acreage reports now show a Field Source indicator, Precision if the data source is a precision ag file, CLU if the fields were completed “manually”, making acreage determination for claims easier.
- Completed the implementation of support portals for our users to access documentation, report issues and schedule training.
- We’ll soon be adding support for ACRSI GART files from the USDA.